What is PTE exam?
Pearson Tests of English (PTE) Academic is an English language test for international study and immigration. The PTE exam has two categories:
1) PTE Academic
2) PTE Home
Why take the PTE Academic Exam?
PTE Academic is a fully computerized, online English language test for international education and immigration purposes. This test is powered by AI technology and unlike the conventional grading system, the PTE grading is completely objective and free from human biases.
Fill in the form to enroll in PTE Coaching Class.
Types of PTE exam
There are two categories under the PTE Academic exam:
- PTE Academic Exam
- PTE Academic UKVI
PTE Academic Exam: PTEAcademic assesses the candidates' skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing. The entire duration of the test lasts up to 2 hours. This test is accepted by over a thousand universities around the globe, including Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale. In Australia and New Zealand, PTE Academic is accepted even for visa purposes.
PTE Academic UKVI: The PTE Academic UKVI is specific to the UK. This is a Secure English Language Test (SELT) to be eligible for UK visas. Anyone who wishes to work, study or live in the UK can take up this test.
PTE exam centre in Nepal - PTE exam in Nepal is conducted every week in Kathmandu.
PTE exam fee in Nepal:
|s.no||PTE Academic Exam Types||PTE Exam Fee in Nepal|
|1||PTE Academic exam fee in Nepal||180 USD$ +15% USD Tax+Bank Charge|
|2||PTE Academic UKVI exam fee in Nepal||180 USD$ +15% USD Tax+Bank Charge|
PTE Exam Fee in Nepal 2022
PTE exam fee in Nepal - The PTE exam fee is 180 USD$ +15% USD Tax+Bank Charge
PTE exam cancellation fees
- If you decide not to take the PTE Academic test after making your booking, you have up to 14 full calendar days before your test date to claim a full refund.
- If you cancel the test, with less than 14 calendar days, but at least 7 full calendar days before your test date you will receive a partial refund (50% of the test fee paid).
- If you reschedule the test, with less than 14 calendar days, but at least 7 full calendar days before your test date you will pay 50% of the test fee.
- If you reschedule the test less than 7 days before the test date you will be required to pay the full test fee.
- No refunds will be provided on cancelling the test less than 7 calendar days before the test date.
Note: The cancellation and reschedule policy does not include your test date.
PTE exam rescheduling fees
If your plan or availability changes, you may reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time. We highly recommend that you do this as soon as possible to reduce the cancellation fee.
The easiest way to cancel or reschedule your test is online, by signing into your My PTE account at www.pearsonpte.com.
To reschedule/cancel your test online:
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in click on ‘Reschedule’ or ‘Cancel’ next to the appointment.
- You will receive an email confirming the change to your test booking.
- We would like you to be aware that you will forfeit your test fee in the event that you must reschedule or cancel your test within 7 days of your test appointment. Exceptions are made only on a case-by-case basis, with proper documentation.
- Test rescheduling and cancellation policies, and associated fees are outlined in the PTE Academic Handbook.
- Pearson is not responsible for expenses incurred beyond the cost of the exam, including, but not limited to: travel expenses and/or lost wages on the day of the exam.
How to reschedule the PTE exam?
- Open the website - www.pearsonpte.com
- Log in to the My PTE account
- Click on the Reschedule or Cancel option
PTE Exam Booking
PTE Account Registration and PTE Exam Registration
Steps to register for the PTE exam:
- Open a web account on the official PTE Academic Website or log in to a previously created account.
- Once you create an account, fill in all the details carefully, including your passport details.
- Next, you can choose the test center, date and time that is convenient for you.
- You can proceed with the payment after filling in all the details.
- You will receive an acknowledgment receipt once the payment is made.
PTE Academic Exam Highlights
Exam Name - PTE Exam
PTE Full-Form - Pearson Test of English
Types of PTE Exam
The PTE exam has two categories:
What is the PTE exam for?
Pearson Tests of English (PTE) Academic is an English language test for international study and immigration.
In which countries is the PTE certification accepted?
PTE is widely accepted in countries such as Australia, the USA, the UK, Ireland, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
PTE Exam Format
PTE Academic test format has three components:
Part 1: Speaking & Writing
Part 2: Reading
Part 3: Listening
Who conducts PTE?
The PTE exam is conducted by the Pearson VUE (Virtual User Environment).
What is the official website for PTE?
How much does the PTE Exam Fee cost?
The PTE exam fee180 USD$ +15% USD Tax+Bank Charge.